About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 13 June 2008

Terengganu - Branch Annual Dinner...

"If men could foresee the future, they would still behave as they do now..." - Russian proverb

(Chalet by the beach...)

I was invited to KT branch Annual dinner at Sutera Beach Resort & Spa. Hubby and I decided to drive from KL. We reached the resort late noon and just in time for a short nap.

The dinner was simple and we had the local traditional dancers to entertain us. While we were having dinner we received instruction for all branches to be opened tomorrow for emergency withdrawal of cash by Pos Malaysia for the petrol rebate which will come into effect tomorrow. All other branches managed not to time-locked their vaults, except for Penang branch, special arrangements were made with the CIT company to transport the cash from KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment