About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 27 June 2008

Malaria-like Strain...

"Fear is a disease that eats away at logic and makes man inhuman..."

(Iwan in Selayang Hospital between 21 - 27 June, 2008)

Iwan was diagnosed with dengue fever.

Iwan’s platelets dropped rapidly, critically reaching below 9 mil at a point of time. He was having fever on and off and was on continuous drip to prevent hydration.

I pray that he will be well soon as we are going off for our Umrah in early July. Looking at him in his hospital gown, remind me of Ja when he was warded, 2 years ago. I felt again the pain of losing a beloved son.

I miss Ja so much...

9 comments:

  1. Semuga Iwan dah sembuh sekarang.
    Semuga perjalann umrah KakNong sekeluarga di permudahkan dan mendapat berkat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cik Milah,
    Alhamdulillah, Iwan dah sembuh dan dah mula kerja. Terima kasih atas doa. Semuga kami sekeluarga sihat dan dipermudahkan ibadah di tanah suci. InsyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam ziarah from dublin.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear that he is well again. semuga dpt menjalankan ibadah umrah dgn khusyuk dan taqwa

    ReplyDelete
  5. jhazkitaro,
    W'Salam...Belum ada peluang untuk melawat Bosnia lagi. Nampak menarik dari gambar2.

    Linalani,
    Alhamdulillah... Kami baru je balik. After umrah, we spent a few days in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Belum habis penat lagi ni...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Kak Nong,

    how are you? How's Iwan doing now? Pray that he is fully recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hopefully iwan dah recover...salam ramadhan dari kami disini..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam Kak Nong,

    Alhamdulillah. Semoga Ramadhan memberi kekuatan lahir dan batin untuk Kak Nong sekeluarga.

    Ramadhan Al-Mubarak, selamat berpuasa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear All,

    SELAMAT BERPUASA & SELAMAT HARI RAYA>

    ReplyDelete