About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 8 January 2009

Incredible India...

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment..."

(25 Dec 2008 – 2 Jan 2009)

The economic down turn had severely damaged the tourism sector, the catastrophic Mumbai incident made matters worst. Since the Mumbai attacks, several countries have cautioned their nationals against visiting India, while others have asked to review holiday plans. There were no guarantees against repeat attacks.
'
(A painting on the wall)

But this had not dampened our enthusiasm to visit India and Kashmir…

We were assured by our tour agent that our security is their utmost concern, especially at tourist attractions in Jaipur, Agra and Delhi and we were also informed of the current plight for independence and the unstable political condition in Kashmir.

My Overseas Travelogue: musmun.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. On Shikara Boy : puitis dan romantik

    On Incredible India : more stories.. please...Ralit baca kisah travelog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cikMilah,
    Suasa di sana memang romantik. Boleh jatuh cinta sekali lagi he he...

    Will update stories and photoes soon.

    ReplyDelete