About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Namaste from Srinagar...

“There aren’t any such thing as good friend or bad friend. Maybe there are just friend…”

(Dal Lake, Srinagar)

The Shikara Boy

In the empty jostling shikara, his paddle poised
A young man in ragged sweater, tired and loss…
The evening sun’s reflection, on the water rippled
Lazily he rowed with the heart-shaped paddle...
'The sun slipped through Dal Lake’s mist
to his chilly boat house, for a long night rest…

(27 Dec 2008)
(Srinagar, Kashmir)

My Overseas Travel: munmus.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Kak Nong..namaste

    nice photo, can't wait to read your travel journey..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Kak Nong...

    Lama tak masuk sini...

    SELAMAT TAHUN BARU BUAT akak dan famili...

    Semoga tahun ni akan membawa lebih kebaikan kepada kita...Insyallah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaah.. byk jugak die berjalan.. hahah.. rajin menulis travelogue eh.. hehe.. same laa kite.. nanti i baca yours..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue,
    Namaste. Nanti kalau ada masa terluang i will update...

    Anie,
    Salam tahun baru. Let the joy and happiness enter our homes and hearts...

    Maklang,
    Beli jugak sikit-sikit. Tapi tak sure buat baju ke tidak...

    Kitaro,
    Banyak berjalan, luas pandangan. Boleh kita share travelogue experience ye...

    ReplyDelete