About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 28 June 2009

Home sweet home...

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things...” - Henry Miller'


Baloney Again

We don't eat in no white restaurant
We're eatin' in the car
We don't sleep in no white hotel bed
We're sleepin' in the car
'Baloney again…
You don't strut around in these country towns
You best stay in the car
Look on ahead don't stare around
You best stay where you are
You're a long way from home
Don't push your luck too far
Baloney again…

Down a long dirt road
We're a long way from home
Go under the willow
Park her up beside the stream
Shoulders for pillows
Lay down your head and dream
'Baloney again…


(Mark Knopfler)

My Overseas Travelogue: Brisbane: the starting point

9 comments:

  1. Welcome home Nong mesti penat ni kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Elle,
    I am glad to be home! Memang penat but already we are planning for our next trip!

    Tapi for now, it's time to go to office and work, work, work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tak pe KakNong, take yr time nak upload gambar tu. InsyaAllah, free H1N1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cik Milah,
    I am on half day leave today. Have check with Hospital Selayang but they only do throat swap after you have the symptoms.

    Check dgn office pun they all kata quarantine only those who came bacl from USA, Mexico and Melbourne. I came from Brisbane, guess it's ok to go to office... he he...

    melepas peluang nak cuti seminggu lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  5. selamat pulang kak....
    nak kemana selepas ni....

    ReplyDelete
  6. best baca travelogue kak nong...mana tau ada rezeki, boleh ke sana pulak!

    selamat kembali!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ezza,
    My office buat masa ni freeze semua overseas travel pasal H1N1 ni. Tunggu dah reda sikit nanti baru boleh jalan lagi.

    Tengah fikir next destinasi ...

    *****
    maklang,
    InsyaAllah kalau ada rezeki pergi lah mengembara melawat negeri orang!

    Jauh berjalan, banyak pengalaman...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Nong. As said, start working, working, working. But after the brief separation, mu tentu rindu sangat kat kerja tu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tok Ngah,
    Who said i miss my work? Masa bercuti tak ingat langsung kat kerja tu. Dah 2 hari balik kerja tak dapat angkat muka langsung, tak habis clear in-trays and e-mails lagi.

    I wish i am on the road again... Plan kita macam mana, jadi ke?

    ReplyDelete