About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 11 June 2009

My next destination...

“I’ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom...” - Thomas Carlyle


It’s the end of holidays for most
but it’s the beginning of ours
a journey of feelings and thoughts
to places unknown, just the two of us
'


Hubby and I are going to disappear for a week or two. We will travel in a caravan like a couple of free-spirited wandering gypsies, so care-free like a floating feather.

Stopping whenever and wherever we like …

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. pi holiday kak....hmmmm ... pi berdua jer...jangan lupa bawak balik beruang koala untuk saya yer...jaga diri baik baik ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good holiday Nong and think of us who are stuck here..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a nice journey down under kak nong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ezza,
    Ye, kita gi berdua jer… dorang tu tak nak ikut, dah ajaka dah... kalau dapat tangkap kaola bear tu, nanti kak nong seludup bawak balik.

    *****
    Kak Elle,
    This time around we are a little apprehensive to go for holiday because of the H1N1 pandemic but it was planned much earlier. But we’ll take precaution. U take care too…

    *****
    Ummi,
    Thanks dear. Hopefully, I’ll not be too tired to come back to work after a long holiday… maybe I need another week to rest.. he he…

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy holiday kak nong... have a pleasant trip..

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy yr holiday kak...best nyerrr...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..seronok nya Kak Nong.First,because get to go for another holiday.Second, only the two of you,no kacau daun ha.As I can see,perfect match there Sis..
    Take care and have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lara,
    TQ. Nak go for a relaxing holiday, at our own pace …

    *****
    cikMilah,
    Memang best to be away from work once in a while… hilangkan penat

    *****
    madam,
    The kids used to follow us for holidays when they were small. Now that they are working, quite difficult to plan for holidays together….

    As for me and hubby, whenever we feel like going off, we just pack our backpacks and off we go…

    ReplyDelete
  9. kak nong, have a great trip! i wish i could just pack my bags and go on a trip impromptu! but I am the type that get stressed out when it's not planned! freak kan i?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mama Rock,
    I cannot plan too far ahead as there always be things cropping out unexpectedly, then all plans will go down the drain.

    Hubby and I are light travellers, so not much to pack...

    ReplyDelete