About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 7 January 2010

Power of Love...

"Love without life loses its meaning..."


Intelligence without love makes you perverse.
Fairness & justness without love makes you inflexible & stern.
Diplomacy & tact without love makes you a hypocrite.
Success without love turns you arrogant.

Wealth without love makes you mean & tight–fisted.
Poverty without love turns you into a radical.
Beauty without love makes you capricious.
Authority & power without love lead to tyranny.

Labor without love turns you into a slave.
Naivety without love deprives you of values.
Prayer & worship without love turns you into a egotist.
Faith without love turns you into a fanatic.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. thank you... enough witht he accolade... he he he...

    Will write whenever i can.

    ReplyDelete