About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 28 January 2010

Taiwan Pre-travelling blues…

"There is always a reason to wipe the smile from my face..."

(The Sun Moon Lake in Taiwan)

And I realize that it's just a few days away from my Taiwan trip.

My days are chaotic. Workloads are choking me and my life is spinning out of control. When things get crazy and life feels too much, I look forward to tomorrow. Things might not get better, but there is the great promise that it can. Maybe it will get worse - I don’t know. Friends said that this trip is good for my tired body and restless mind. When the time comes, I'm going to step aboard that plane and head for the sun. I don't know what I'll see there and I don't know what I'll find.

But I'll try find my peace of mind...

My Overseas Travel Reflections: Fun-taiwan-2010

7 comments:

  1. Zino,
    Yes bro! Holiday lagi... he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat ber'holiday' sis..kongsikan ceritanya nanti ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris,
    Will update my travel blog when time permitting...

    Anon,
    You are welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Berjalan lagi K nong??eiii..bestnya..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madam,
    Baru balik dari Taipei. Will update my travel blog once i settled down...

    Now busy with one important court case pulak...

    ReplyDelete