About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 1 April 2010

Love is a journey...

"Love is not a thing to understand, Love is not a thing to feel, Love is not a thing to give and receive, Love is a thing only to become and eternally be…"

(My grand-daughter, Hana @ 6 months old)

Happiness is the smile that appears on my face today. My happiness is described in so many different ways. So let's just hope when it finally comes, it will never go away…

My happiness is a journey, not a destination.

6 comments:

  1. hana ni macam boy la huhuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,
    Nanti besar sikit nak bawak gi memancing and 4x4 expedition...

    Sekarang pun dah nak mula memanjat dinding...

    *****
    Tun,
    Yeah, memang comel. Ikut grandma dia kut... he he...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nong,
    Cucu aku tuh!!....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will join the club in 8 mths times, insya'allah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee,
    Cucu aku cucu mu jugok...

    *****
    Tok Ngah,
    Congratulations! Alhamdulillah... yang mana satu tu?

    ReplyDelete