About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 28 February 2010

Perak - A Bad Moon Rising...

“Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen...”

(A beautiful sunset)

That night we had our leisure walk across the park passed the new jetty of Lumut.

It was a full moon. Its clear reflection mirrored in the water. The tide was high. We could see flickering lanterns from the many fishing boats off the coast, rocking gently in rhythm with the rolling of the waves.

It must be the season of the werewolves for we could see youngsters wondering around town like zombies without any particular place to go. Watching them from far, we would have imagined that they were waiting for the apocalypse to visit them anytime now.

If not for the blaring music and mysteriously-filled air of festivities, we would have thought that there was some sort of demonstration or protest going on at the Jetty.

We could feel the storm brewing at the horizon. It’s not the end of the world but it looked like we were in for a nasty weather....

(Chalets on stilts at Bagan Lalang)
(A boat ride around Pangkor Island)
(Mus and Mun relaxing at the Jetty in Lumut)

2 comments:

  1. Berjalan lagi Kak Nong?Oh ya..my cousin Sahara at Bank Negara knows you.She said familiar face at Surau..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam,
    We'll take every opportunity of a long weekend to just shoot off somewhere in our 4x4.

    Yes, Sahara is a familiar name...

    ReplyDelete