About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 13 November 2010

A card on my 55th birthday...

"To some, romance means candlelight dinner and roses..."


Gifts are special, but they fade with time
To me, romance is simply being with you,
Sharing each special moment together, day after day.

I know in my heart that you’ll always be here for me,
And that’s the best gift you could ever give me.
You’re wonderful in every way,
And that’s why I’ll always be here for you, too.

You mean everything to me.
I love you and I’m wishing you all the happiness in the world
With all my love today, tomorrow and always

From: Mus

No comments:

Post a Comment