About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 26 November 2010

House-warming party…

"Home is where friendships are formed and families are grown where joy is shared and true love is known..."

I picked 4 boxes of my favorite carrot walnut cakes from Suanson early in the morning. 2 boxes were brought to Sidah’s house-warming gathering at Shah Alam, the rest will be for my own consumption.

(Best of friends: Sidah, Nong and Nik Aminah)

Sidah had invited some close friends and office mates to her new house and we had a simple majlis baca yasin and tahlil. Later in the afternoon we had hi-tea of much delicious food.

(Plenty of fruits too)

Every house where love abides
And friendship is a guest,
Is surely home, and home sweet home
For here the heart can rest...

~H. Van Dyke~

3 comments:

  1. My children also love carrot cake..

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the children were small i used to bake my own carrot walnut cakes.

    But now, i rather order from my fav cake shop. Easy and fast.. he he..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, me too... I miss the days when my children could hardly wait for my goodies. They are grown ups now and like me, out of the house during the day for work.

    ReplyDelete