About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 28 November 2010

Selangor: Riding the coastal route…

"The voyage of discovery lies not in finding new landscapes but in having new eyes..." - Marcel Proust

This stretch of coastal road from Morib to Tanjung Sepat is still secluded and the shores and waters are still unknown and untouched, which makes it a perfect secluded ‘hide away’ destination.

(Riding on the state road)

We started around 11am and took the NKVE route from KL to Klang. From then on, we rode leisurely on the state road from Klang passed Morib beach to Bagan Lalang. We stopped to rest and had a late lunch. We thought of spending the night there but without a reservation, there was no room available at the newly opened sea hotel.

(Hotel rooms on stilts)
(Windy breeze billowing curtains) 

Golden Palm Tree hotel is a spectacular five star water villa resort that stretches out nearly one km into the sea facing the sheltered waters of the straits of Malacca. The breathtaking beach hotel rooms are presented in semi-detached and detached design of Polynesian-Maldivian styles with a touch of tropical Malaysian finishing that blends with the local surroundings.

(No rooms available)

We rode towards PD, stopped for tea and pisang goreng at a small warong then rode towards Seremban and headed back to KL via a wet ride on the LEKAS highway. We had a late dinner at Restaurant Ayam Kampung Bandariya at Solaris.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Nong,

    You have an amazing strength... You and hubby look great in bike

    I want also to share some of my photo in my workplace and few travels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I forgot to post my link...


    http://senses1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marites C,
    Thanks for visiting.

    I love photography too but am still learning how to take good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tok Ngah,
    I passed by Kajang dan tengah malam buta.

    Next time kalau siang lagi, i'll drop by...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann,
    Don't envy me. You have a great life too.

    I quote: “Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own.”

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not know how I found your blog, maybe a result of curiosity of photos. But when I read your profile, I was touched by the lost of your son.

    I lost 2 sons, babies then, not fortunate to live and see the beauty which God Almighty created, but I understood somehow that there is a purpose...

    I have another son, a blessing like my other children, a grown-up now and working in a foreign land (Singapore).

    ReplyDelete