About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Babies don’t lie…

"People lie, it was as simple as that…"

Some like to lie for the effect it had; others lie without knowing it, in order to protect themselves from scrutiny; still others lie to themselves.

I was meaning to cut my hair since early of the year but I kept postponing until today. Although I was having a slight fever and a bad cold, I arranged with a friend to meet at her hair salon late afternoon in Bangsar. I had no regret to have nearly 10 inches of my tresses cut to shoulder length but there was a tinge of sadness to see the length gone in seconds as it took me more than a year to have my hair grown to waist length.

When asked for their opinion, the hair stylist and my friend told me that I look better in my new hair style. When I reached home, dear hubby was hesitant to comment on my new look. But I was surprised when baby Hana, my grand-daughter, looked at me and said “mbak cantik…’

(Baby Hana - in need of a hair cut too...)

She really made my day and I was smiling happy throughout the night.

6 comments:

  1. salam kak nong

    Mbak cantik...hahaha..itu komen yang paling jujur dari sesaorang...
    apa lagi keluar dari mulut sorang budak!..
    Abang Mus jeles tu kak..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Kak...betullah cantik tu... kembang hati ye kak bila cucu sendiri putih mbak dia ...hehehe

    Have a nice day kak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ezzah and Anie,
    W'salam...
    Betul tu. Orang dewasa usually will not give so honest opinion kalau di tanya. Mungkin tak mau orang kecil hati...

    Especially that husband of mine. Buruk pun kata cantik... he he...

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zino,
    comel ikut grndma dia kut...

    Ooops, mbak ni perasan la pulak. ish ish...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at musmun.blogspot.com.

    Can I use part of the information from your post above if I provide a backlink back to this website?

    Thanks,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete