About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 26 March 2011

He is eligible no more…

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated..."

Congratulations to Col. Abdul and wife and wishing both of you everything good in the years to come.

(With Bee with Col Abdul and his lovely wife)

Love is a dream shared by two
Marriage is the joy of dream comes true
Start your married life together hand in hand,
May all the things turn out the way you've planned…

5 comments:

  1. Semoga kekal hingga ke akhir hayat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barakallah..to the newly wed..may Allah bless the union.....Col. and Nor Azizah is indeed a beautiful couple...Betol tak Nong?.....congrats guys
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I had to miss this moment of joy.
    Moga kebahagian berkekalan hingga keakhirnya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anie,
    He's one of my friends from my schooling days.

    Semoga mereka bahagia melalui hidup bersama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee and Tok Ngah,
    Yes, they are a pretty couple. I am glad for both of them and their children...

    Our prayers for them to face new life challenges with faith together, willing to make changes, and if necessary, to let go...

    ReplyDelete