About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Pahang: Riding the country road...

We ventured the quiet country road,
And rode down its first few miles,
The things we saw as we trudged on,
Caused us to slow down and smile…

(Resting at Kg Orang Asli Kedaik, Rompin)

Sunbeam filters through branches
Glorious canopy spills patches of light
Cool breeze flutters through lush leaves
Our inner spirit unleashed by nature’s delight….

(Lake view near Air Terjun Tekala)

The smiles on these weary faces
Chased away the tired and restless frowns,
It brought back sweet recollections
Long forgotten and gone…

(A serene casuarina beach @ Nenasi)

Until the narrow road has disappeared
From all records but memory,
And we wished this country road
Could tell its own story…

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at musmun.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


    Cheers,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete