About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Hana outing day...

"Why in childhood we wish time to pass quickly, grow up fast - yet as adults we wish the opposite?"

(Cepat lah... tak sabar nak gi jalan-jalan ni)
(Mana kereta tak sampai-sampai ni...)
(Waaaa.... tak mau naik moto....)
(Aaahh lega... dapat naik kereta)
(Penat nya... tak larat nak jalan dah)

8 comments:

  1. kak mon...hana ni pandai posing bukan ikut mama dia rasanya...ikut nana dia nie

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam. lama dah tak ke sini. dah besar si hana tu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hana pakai baju matching ngan tok mak and tok bah yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue,
    Hana dah cerdik, pandai imitate adults. Dah pandai tantrum jugak.

    How's little Miza? Mesti seronok ikut mama study overseas. Hope life is good over there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kak Pah,
    W'salam. Hana is no baby anymore. Makin besar makin banyak akal. Tak terlayan dibuat nya.

    How are you keeping up with the grandchildren?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara,
    Mestilah matching, macam you all masa muda2 dulu kan... he he...

    ReplyDelete