About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Pahang: Labour Day ride to Cameron Highlands...

"I shouldn't settle for less. But I shouldn't settle for more either..."

The highlands cool air is refreshing. My fever is getting better too. I should be feeling energized after a long rest after my umrah trip but why am I still feeling depressed? If I have fallen into a rut, it's time for me to climb out. I need to do something to cheer me up. Something that can elevates my mood, activates my mind, and allows me to have some fun.

(Equatorial Hotel, Cameron Highlands)
(A rider taking a rest)
(The Ole Smoke House)
(Latar Iskandar Waterfalls)

Total Mileage: 320 km
Route Taken: KL - Cameron Highlands - KL

5 comments:

  1. Salam K mun, apa khabar? Sihat ke? Dengar cerita dah balik dari Umrah....alhamdullilah. You have all the energy to ride a bike. K mun pernah pergi ESQ training tak sebelum ni.....kalau tak pernah Diana nak recommend since you have all the time in the world.

    Take Care....do keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee,
    W'salam... I am ok. Lama tak dengar berita. Hope everything is good for you and family.

    Hubby and I had attended the ESQ training many years ago when we were still working...

    I changed BB and will try to add you again in BBM, senang nak message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dah balik ye kak... Alhamdulillah..selamat kembali ke tanah air...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aNie,
    Kak nong balik dah 2 minggu. Dah mula nak plan untuk the next umrah journey.

    Kalau umur panjang dan sihat, kami ingin ke tanah suci lagi in 2013, insyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. bestnyer...zaman remaja dulu mmg mengidam sgt nak berbikers...hmmm...mampu tgk jer la kak.. :)

    ReplyDelete