About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 14 February 2012

A call on Valentine Day...

"By working faithfully eight hours a day I eventually retired and get to be my own boss and work twenty-four hours a day..."


It's Valentine Day and I was still in deep slumber when a persistent ringing tone jolted me from my dream. 

And I was surprised that it was the Assistant Governor calling. After brief pleasantries, we had a long serious conversation. It was about the up-coming court proceedings and everyone is anxious to refresh facts of the case.

Knowing that I'll be back in KL next week, the secretary had arranged a working lunch with the Assistant Governor together with my ex-boss and ex-colleagues at the 19th floor. It has been quite a while since I donned my working attire and carry my heavy black briefcase.

And it feels good to be in deep discussion and activate my brain power again after a long hiatus...

No comments:

Post a Comment