About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 23 February 2012

The 1st BNM Alumni AGM...

"Middle age is when work is a lot less fun and fun is a lot more work..."


I heard about the formation of BNM Alumni even before I retired. It took them quite a while to finalize terms of reference. It took longer to set up a pro-temp committee to get the group started.

Recently, BNM have started to send invitations to retirees and to those who had served. more than 15 years. And at last we managed to gather around 30 ex-staff to attend the first AGM at Lanai Kijang and it was chaired by Tan Sri Basir, an ex-AG.

At the moment, it may not have significant value add benefits for me to join the alumni. But at least I get to meet some of my good friends of yester-years...

No comments:

Post a Comment