About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 16 February 2012

Aromatheraphy body massage...

"We don't believe in rheumatism or true love until after the first attack..."

(Pure therapeutic indulgence)

The anticipation and excitement of my one and only daughter giving birth to her first born and the events that followed after had made this grandma in dire need of a moment to be alone and relax her body and mind. An hour of strong body massage will do her good.

That day when Sara went to Tamarind Spa for her 3rd post-natal massage session, I followed suit and pampered my body with a rejuvenating aromatherapy massage. It was not the best of massage but at least for a while it helped relax my tired muscles and eased a little of my back ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment