About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Thailand: Riding to Koh Samui...

"Travel is 90% anticipation and 10% recollection..." - E. Streeter

(Buelong Hotel @ Nakhon Si Thammarat)
(Golden Mermaid Statue @ Samila Beach)
(Eleven bikes lined-up...)
A group photo @ Mercure Hotel, Chaweng Beach)
(On a ferry ride to Koh Samui)

Overseas Travel Blog: Koh Samui, Thailand

Date: 3 - 7 February 2012

Total Mileage: 1,800 km
Route taken: KL - Danok - Nakhon Si Thammarat - Koh Samui - Hatyai - KL

The bikers gang: Mus & Mun, Hj Din & Yati, Azrul & wife, Fazli, Syanaz, Azim, Azmi, Zaini, Syed, Chon, Rozlan

No comments:

Post a Comment