About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 7 October 2012

Thailand: 3-Nation Charity Ride to Krabi...

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine..."

(5 - 6 October, 2012 in Krabi, Thailand)

This year we joined 23 other bikes in the first motorcycle event jointly organized by On The Road Magazine and Welly Advance Bikers in conjunction with the 3-Nation Charity Ride to Krabi, an annual event which has been taking place since 1994.

(A group photo before flag-off)
(Safe convoy from KL to Krabi)
(A welcome reception at Hansa JB Hotel in Hatyai)
(Meeting and event venue at Black Crab View Point)
(Bikers convoy around Krabi)
(Releasing fishes at Thalan Bay)
(Lunch at scenic Noppharat Beach)
(Two of the  Malaysian delegates...)

Total mileage: 1,900 km
Route taken: KL - Hatyai - Krabi - Hatyai - KL
Bikers gang: Welly Advanced Bikers

Overseas Travel Blog: Krabi 3NCR

10 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for being the lecturer on this area. We enjoyed your own article quite definitely and most of all cherished how you handled the issues I widely known as controversial. You happen to be always quite kind towards readers much like me and help me in my lifestyle. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog. Glad if some og my writings interest you.

      Delete
  2. Assalam Alaykum, sister!

    I loved reading your blog. It is very interesting, beautiful and full of life.
    The reflections of your life are written with hope and faith.
    Masha´Allah!
    I noticed that you did not visit my country, Brazil. Insh´Allah you can come here too.
    But if you visit my blog and let a comment there, it will be great!
    With love,
    Denise Bomfim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise,
      Thanks for visiting. Will visit your blog later.

      South America is in my wish list. And Brazil is one country I love to visit. But I am yet to have the opportunity to plan my visit there...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Zino,
      Memang best. Jom lah kembara, kalau tak naik moto, naik kereta pun seronok juga...

      Delete
  4. I love the valuable info you supply in your posts. I like your writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't say enough about this website – its alot better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. as salam kak mon,

    this is nish your mentee fr bnm.. pls keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nish dear,
      How are you? Have not heard from you for quite a while.

      Take care.

      Delete