About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 23 September 2012

Pahang: Sunday ride to Cameron Highlands...

“The journey not the arrival matters...” – T. S. Eliot

(Early to arrive at Welly's...)
(48 bikes lined up ready to roll...)
(Different makes, different colors...)
(A short briefing before the journey...)
(Waiting in line to refuel...)
(The ladies taking a break too...)
(A mishap at one sharp corner...)
(Checking on the unfortunate bike...)
(Bikers stopping to assist...)
(Stopping at a strawberry farm for fresh fruits and juice...)
(Ripe strawberries ready for harvest...)
(Sweet honey in cute bottles...)
(Slow and cautious ride home...)

Total Mileage: 520 km
Route taken: KL - Raub - Sg Koyan - Ringlet/Tanah Rata - Simpang Pulai - KL
Bikers gang: Welly Advanced Bikers

No comments:

Post a Comment