About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013...

"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness..." - Robert Muller
'
'
Alhamdullilah, we are still alive to celebrate the new year. And I believe that there is more reality than life or death, which after all man-made concepts...

In the coming years, may every step we take be blessed with the best of health, abundance of wealth and lots of love and happiness... Amin.

4 comments:

  1. Mash´Allah!

    Greetings from Rio, Brazil.

    Did you visit my blog? I hope so.
    Have a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new yr to both of you. Tahun ni holiday kemana? Umrah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise,
    Yes. I have visited your blog many times but yet to leave my comments...

    Will do that when i have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tok Ngah,
    Happy New Year to you too.

    We are planning for a family holiday but the children are yet to let me have the dates.

    And we are planning to go for our umrah this ear too, insyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete