About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Momento from Spain (2012)

"The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us..." - Ashley Montagu

(Momento from Torremolinos)

Beaches of Costa del Sol

In November 2012 on the way to Algeciras to cross over to Morocco, we stopped for a last minute souvenirs shopping in Torremolinos.

There are around 90 kilometres of beaches on the Western Costa del Sol. This area comprises the towns to the west of Málaga capital, taking in Torremolinos, Benalmádena, Fuengirola, Mijas, Marbella, Estepona, Casares and Manilva.

The city beaches stand out for the range of services on offer. You can find everything you need to enjoy the very best in sun and sea experiences. Los Álamos Beach in Torremolinos is extremely popular with young people looking for exciting nightlife.

We were in Spain in June 2001, December 2001 and November 2012.

(Kitchen towels from Torremolinos)

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment