About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 11 January 2013

Precious moments with mom ...

"You don't throw away a whole life just because it's banged up a little..."

(Having breakfast with Bee @ NLTJ...)

I almost forgot my appointment with Bee this morning.

The Friday morning traffic was crawling heavy but bearable. It almost took me an hour from my apartment to Bee's house in Taman Tunku. We stopped at NLTJ Sri Petaling to have our late breakfast and met the owner En Aziz and wife.

With the help of the garmin, still we missed a few junctions but managed to locate Atan's house. Today it was Bee's turn to take over from Kak Chik to take care of their mok. Mok looks healthy and although a little depressed, our arrival had somehow evade her mind off things bothering her. Her memory is sharp when she reminisced about the younger years. She still remembers my emak, who very long time ago used to learn to recite the Quran with her.

When Kak Yati came, it was time to leave Bee and her siblings with their mok. Watching them fussing over their mother reminds me of my own ailing emak in Melaka who will wait patiently for me to be with her from Tuesday to Thursday every week.

2 comments:

  1. Lord wrote on his wall couple ofvwks back that his grdma had stroke. Was it Bee's mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tok Ngah,
    Yes, it is Bee's mom. But she's much better now although a little depressed...

    She's lucky to have many children who'll take turn looking after her.

    ReplyDelete