About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 29 March 2013

Brunch with the ladies...

"Often, between friends, there are silences consisting of all the things you've agreed never to discuss again..." - Robert Brault
.
(Having brunch @ Section 7, Shah Alam...)

Today is my day out with the ladies.

Early morning, I had breakfast with Di and the usual gang in Bangsar. The breakfast was light and easy and I excused myself earlier as I have to fetch Bee at her house. We are driving to Shah Alam to have brunch or early lunch with Sidah.

Brunch was at Old Malaya Kopitiam where the service was a little slow and steady. To while away our time we went to a nearby Jackel outlet to buy us a few skirts and jubah. Lunch was at Cafe Ahlaa, where they served variety of Malay dishes and Kelantanese delicacies.

It was nearly 3 pm when I reached home just in time to bade goodbye to dear hubby who was riding to Glory Beach, Port Dickson for his Marshall course.

(With Bee @ Sidah's beautiful garden...)
(Bee and Sidah, reminiscing down memory lane...)

2 comments:

  1. Nong,thanks for making the iniatiative to bring us togeher...miss others too....we are getting old..at least how I feel now...but alhamdulillah Allah still let us breathing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee,
    Thanks for the company.

    Will have another when we can gather the gang esp those in KB...

    We are not getting younger! But we can still fun together.

    ReplyDelete