About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 4 March 2013

Pink of Health....

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint...” - Mark Twain

(Visiting the Heart Centre @ Pantai Hospital...)

I was late again for my appointment with the doctor...

While in the waiting room, I took a peek at the results of my medical check-up. There were many acronyms and ranges of numbers. Trying to interpret these numbers could be rather confusing so I leave it to the expert to explain.

I have a borderline condition of Dyslipidemia and the ultrasound detected a small gallstone (Cholelithiasis). I have put on unwanted weight over the years and need to watch and maintain a healthy diet. But overall. the results are better than I expected.

Alhamdulillah...

(Bought a boxful of story books on the last day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment