About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 31 March 2013

DMK Kembara Qurban in Metro...

"I have always needed a place to go to as refuge from the crowd -- and a crowd to go to as refuge from that place..."


Early morning today I received a short sms from my sister in Melaka.

She was overly excited when she saw this article and our pictures in the Sunday Metro. It is about our biking expedition 'Kembara Qurban Dana Madrasah Kemboja' in October last year where we spent 14 days on the road and 2 days in Kampot, Cambodia. We managed to sembelih over 200 cattles to be distributed to the poor in several nearby villages.This article is actually long overdue.

Our bikers gang is planning for a similar expedition this year, with different routes. InsyaAllah...


Date: 18 - 31 Oct 2012
Malaysia - Thailand - Laos - Cambodia
Total mileage: 6,900 km
Bikers gang: Shawal, Zali, Taufik, Kitt, Bakar, Din/Yati and Mus/Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment