About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 15 March 2013

Satay tulang after a bone-breaking massage…

“Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside...” - Mark Twain

(Grilled chicken meat with bone cuts...)

I had nothing planned...

The apartment was in need of cleaning. The vacuum robot was set to auto. Just when I was about to take a short nap on the sofa, a friend called. We met at Dewi Sri Spa for an hour of strong relaxing body massage and later to our hair salon for cut and wash. The afternoon was spent at Sally Tailor in Selayang.

At night, after maghrib hubby and I drove in the heavy traffic to Senawang to tts with our bikers friends at one Sate Tulang restaurant at Taipan Senawang. It was already late but the restaurant was full with people. Taste wise, sate tulang is just like chicken satay but a good delicious peanut sauce will make a lot of difference. And like normal satay, it is eaten with nasi empit, cucumber and onions... yum yum..

Ooops… there goes my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment