About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 29 December 2013

All in the family...

"Happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely on what you think..." - Dale Carnegie

(A family photo in JB)

The last weekend of 2013 was spent in Sara's house at Nongchik Height, Johor Bharu. The whole family was there. Iwan and family came with my besan earlier. Hubby and I rode to JB later and met them at JPO where we had dinner at Absolute Thai.

On Sunday we went for 'back-to-school' shopping for Hana at Jusco Bukit Mewah and had lunch at Sizzling Stone Grill. Iwan and family went back to KL, we stayed another night at Sara's and rode back to KL early Monday morning.
  
(The two cousins, Alia Ashran and Hana Ashran) 
(Ella with Hana and Amir)
(Hana's morning ride with Tokbah)
(Iwan trying out Abah's new ride)

No comments:

Post a Comment