About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 1 December 2013

Sunday blues...

“I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living...” - Steven Spielberg


Sunday is a rest day but over half of us believe that Sunday is a day ‘for getting things done’.

Increasingly busy lifestyles mean Sundays are now considered the most stressful day of the week. Most will spend half the day completing household tasks, washing, ironing, grocery shopping and cleaning. Another half day will be spent for wedding receptions, family gatherings or friends get-together. Gone are the days when the majority of us would use our Sunday to relax, indulge in our hobbies or read our favorite story books.

As for me, I would like to put up my feet to rest and spend the whole of my Sunday lazing around....

No comments:

Post a Comment