About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 20 October 2014

Pahang - Lunch in the mist...

"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it..." - Lou Holtz


Do you often wonder where the time went?

The last few days were spent doing nothing in particular. Except for a few minutes of staying outside in the hot humid weather watering my kitchen garden or feeding the fishes in the pond, I would spend most of the time in the cool airconditioned indoor. Too much resting on the sofa watching TV and videos had made my fragile backbones soft and brittle.

So today we decided to give the Merc a spin on the wet and misty winding road of Karak highway and drove up Genting Highlands. We stopped at Awana Genting for a late western lunch of sirloin steak and a few cuts of lamb.

On the way back it was raining and the road was slippery, so we drove slowly and cautiously. We passed km26.5, the site where six superbikers met with an accident which killed two riders the other day.

May they rest in peace. Al-fatihah...

No comments:

Post a Comment