About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 13 November 2014

My 59th birthday...

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream..." - Les Brown

(Marshland at Farewell Spit)

On my 59th birthday, hubby and I spent the evening watching the beautiful sunset at Farewell Spit, the northern most point of south island New Zealand.

(Sterling Point at the Bluff)

The day before, we were at the rocky beach of Bluff, the southernmost point of south island New Zealand during dusk watching the sunset too.

My Birthday Prayer

Ya Allah...
Thank you for another year of life

  For all the experience of the past
For times of success with happy memories
For times of failure from my own weakness
For times of joy when the sun was shining
For times of sadness when the sky was gloomy
 

Forgive me for the hours I wasted
  For the chances I failed to take
And help me in the days ahead

Ya Allah...
Thank you, Thank you, I am blessed
with lots of happiness, the best of health and abundance of wealth


My Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

2 comments: