About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 6 November 2014

NZ South Island - On a road trip again...

"Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better..." - Albert Einstein


New Zealand is a country of contrast.

There's no better way to appreciate the country's natural wilderness than going on a road trip. The appeal of travelling in New Zealand is seeing and experiencing the untouched and untamed nature throughout the varying landscapes.

We have been to New Zealand in June 2006 and had the opportunity of going for a 10-day caravan trip around the north island. And insyaAllah, tomorrow morning hubby and I will be flying off to New Zealand again. This time we will be exploring the south island.

We have planned for a tentative itinerary and if there's Wifi available, I will update my Overseas Travel Blog on the go...


My travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I am here by chance. Having glanced through I simply cannot leave without saying 'salaam' and to say that you ate a terrific writer for so many years. Although I reckon I am twenty years older you started blogging well before I did and have maintain your stamina. It is jusyt fantastic.

    You travel a great deal - senior bankers do generally. I will drop by again to know more of your views and family as well, an interesting group of people I am sure.

    Wish you all the best on your forthcoming trip down under.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pakcik...

    Salam from the southern most tip of South Island New Zealand... It's almost summer but the weather is too chilly for my bones...

    ReplyDelete