About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 29 November 2014

Veteran Veterinarian jokes...

"The first half of life consists of the capacity to enjoy without the chance, the last half consists of the chance without the capacity..." - Mark Twain


On Saturday we attended a wedding reception hosted by Tuan Syed Zaid and Puan Rokiah for their eldest son. The function was held in Kedah Royal Golf Club in Alor Star.

Syed Zaid and Rokiah were my classmates of 74/78 in ITM when we did our Diploma in Animal Health and Production a.k.a Veterinary Science. Syed Zaid was also my hubby's housemate when they were in their first year and were close buddies throughout their studying years. 30 years after our graduation, we met again in a reunion and ever since have been keeping in touch.

During the wedding reception we managed to gather a few old classmates. Though we have not seen each other over the years, we still could recollect jokes we played on each other during our four years together that jolted old sweet memories.

I am older and wiser now, yet it was a comforting thought. All my friends are getting older too...

(Middle: Zuraini, Rokiah, Mainun and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment