About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 31 July 2015

Ride to the holy lands 2016...

"Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it..."

(The gang planning for a long distance ride)

Tonight a few of the bikers gang met at Laman Santai for dinner.

It was also our first meeting to discuss on our plan for a long distance ride in 2016. It takes a detailed planning to organize a road trip like this. It is not only a test of endurance to the rider and pillion but also to the bike. And for this road trip, it will cost us quite a substantial amount too.

I already feel exhausted listening to their deep discussion...

No comments:

Post a Comment