About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 15 March 2018

Lunch with Applied Sciences gang...

"At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what others think as long as you're happy..."

(An old  triumph in front of the restaurant)

It was extra humid today.

Our lunch date with the Applied Sciences gang was scheduled at noon. We arrived early but there was no parking space available so we parked in Jaya Shopping Complex, a short walking distance away.

The choice of food was excellent. We had bryani, Nan, Capati and chicken tandoori for lunch. We talked about nothing in particular. It was an opportunity to reminisce and even cringe at old memories. At times we had differences in opinion but we avoided fighting tooth and nail on some matters and tried not to get pulled into any argument.

It's nice to meet up with old friends and see how matured we've grown...  

(We have grown older and wiser)

No comments:

Post a Comment