About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 30 March 2018

The Pergola Garden...

"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere..." - Vincent Van Gogh


I enjoy gardening...

In between travelling and biking trips I love to indulge in gardening. Although I have little luck in keeping my plants alive when we are on long holidays, we still have some hardy plants like the Philodendron, Dracaena and snake plants  surviving. And of course my favorite bonsai Adenium will go into hiatus during our absence.

Our small fish pond under the pergola has been neglected for a very long time too. Slowly and surely we are trying to plant green foliages around the pergola again.

In time, greens make a beautiful garden..

(Pink hibiscus)
(Peach hibiscus)

No comments:

Post a Comment