About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Relief my Stress...

"The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another..."

(My favorite Spa at Plaza Damas)

At this age, taking care of my body should be at the top of my priorities.

When I was still working, I used to add therapeutic body massage to my monthly routine. Stress relief is one of the first benefits that come to mind. Massage therapy can reduce pain, increase energy levels and improve overall physical and mental performance. Now that I have moved to my Bidara House, I visit less and less of my spa.

Recently, when Sara was in town, we visited my spa and spent two full hours indulging in strong aromatic massage and facials. And the day after, I am feeling a little sore all over...

Image result for spa
(A therapeutic indulgence)

No comments:

Post a Comment