About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 30 June 2018

Our 4x4 Bigfoot collections over the years...

"The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything..." - Frank Sinatra

(Toyota Hi-Lux: 2018)

When we were young and the kids were still small, we used to go hiking and camping.

We loved the outdoors and will spent most of the school holidays in the jungle, hiking the unbeaten paths, crossing rivers and exploring waterfalls. There are lots to see and learn from nature, especially in areas that have been visited by not many. The air is fresh and clean. You can hear the calming sounds of birds, insects and the flowing waters of the cool clear mountain streams. It’s a great place to forget all your problems and stress, and unwind after a hard day’s work. We joined the 4x4 club and started to travel over rough terrain and camping at remote camping sites.

Over these years, besides indulging in riding adventures, we will drive our 4x4 for a leisurely excursion into the neighbouring countries, just the two of us.

(Ford Ranger Extreme: 2007 - 2018)
(Toyota Hi-Lux: 1997 - 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment