About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 30 June 2018

Sambutan Hari Raya Pengakap...

"A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room..."

(The Golden Girls with the Scout Leaders)

The Scouts Association of Malaysia organised a Hari Raya Aidilfitri gathering at BP House at Jalan Hang Jebat.

The Golden Girls were invited to join the celebration and had the opportunity to meet and strengthen ties with other scout members throughout the country. There was a spread of traditional food and dishes to enjoy while we watched performances from representatives from the states.

(With Datuk Seri Dr Shafie Salleh, the Scout Chief)
(Bee presenting a portrait sketch to Hajjah Normah)

No comments:

Post a Comment