About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 22 June 2019

Eid-Fitri Scout Celebration...

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse..."

(Hari Raya celebration with the needy)

The Jawatankuasa Hal Ehwal Wanita Persekutuan Pengakap Malaysia has organised a grand Eid Celebration at the BP House Jalan Hang Jebat. The function was graced by the Ketua Pengakap Negara and Ketua Pesuruhjaya Pengakap Negara. The function was attended by more than 300 scouts from various states. The guests of honor were the children from a Rumah Anak Yatim.. 

(The ladies with the KPN and The KPPN)
(The ladies in colorful songket)
(The Golden Girls with the Kelantanese Chief)

After the function, the Golden Girls were presented with a medallion to mark the 50th Anniversary of the Girl Scout Movement in Malaysia.

(Puan Hajjah Normah presenting the medallion)
(50th Girl Scout Medallion)

YBhg Tan Sri Dato' Sri Paduka Dr. Haji Shafie bin Haji Mohd Salleh, Ketua Pengakap Negara telah kembali kerahmatullah pada 11 September 2019. Semoga arwah di tempatkan di kalangan orang-orang beriman.

Al-fatihah...

No comments:

Post a Comment