About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 24 June 2019

Japan: Cross-Cultural Scout Trip...

"Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth..."

(The Japanese Scout HQ in Tokyo)

The Golden Girls were honoured to be invited to join the Girl Scout Women's Affairs Cross-Cultural Program in Tokyo, Japan from 24 to 29 June 2019. The program included visits to the Japan Scout Headquarters and the Malaysian Embassy in Tokyo. We also had the opportunity to visit interesting places around Tokyo and Yokohama.

(Ferry Ticket Booth at Lake Kawaguchiko)
(The Girl Scouts Contingent)

My Overseas Travel Blog: 

No comments:

Post a Comment