About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 19 June 2019

We used to be friends...

“An old friend never can be found, and nature has provided that he cannot easily be lost...” - Samuel Johnson

(Lina, Hafiz, Dino, Mus and Mun)

During our early college years, hubby and Dino were closed friends.

I remember him as the boy with a boyish face. We used to go for double dates, watched movies and roamed KL city endlessly together on weekends until he dropped out of sight and we went on living our separate lives.

All these years we wondered what had happened to him and prayed for his well-being....

May Allah be with you down every road you roam
And may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home.
And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true.
And do unto others as they'd have done to you.
Be courageous and be brave.
And in our hearts you'll always stay forever young...

Last Eid, we managed to contact Dino and met him after more than forty long lost years.

No comments:

Post a Comment