About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Salam Eid- Mubarak...

"You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you..." - The Quran: 2:208

(All in the family)

May we find a million reasons to make our life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with us forever.

Salam Eid Mubarak!

(After Eid prayer)
(With Sara & Fitri and Alia & Arif)
(With Iwan & Ella and Hana & Amir)
(With our grandchildren: Hana & Alia and Amir & Arif)
(The cheeky lot: Arif, Hana, Alia and Amir)

No comments:

Post a Comment