About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Laugh a little louder...

"A cup of tea is an excuse to share great thoughts with great minds..." - Christina Re

(Applied Science gang at KGNS)

There's nothing that quite describes a lazy afternoon than a mid-day high tea with a view of the green lawn and with the company of old friends. Those are friends you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t need to talk to for months, but when you do, it’s as if you’d never stopped talking. For a few hours, we argued and agreed at the same time.

The food was delicious, the atmosphere relaxing…

No comments:

Post a Comment