About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 4 July 2019

Hari Raya at Kak Sar house....

"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind and self-respect..." 

(A beautiful ambiance for a tea party)

After much contemplation, a small group of sisters met up for brunch at Kak Sariah's house in Shah Alam. It was a chance to move away from the stressful city vibe and visit Kak Sar beautiful garden. you don’t have to be a skilled gardener to love her garden and appreciate her effort.

She had many different varieties of orchids in her garden. No flowers ever look better and beautiful than those you’ve grown with your own hands...

(The ladies among the orchid trees)
(Kak Jon, me, Kak Sar, Nik Fuzi and Kak Dah)

No comments:

Post a Comment