About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 10 October 2019

My Tokmak Putih and my Abah...

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life..." - Richard Bach

(My abah and his mom)

In her younger days, my grandma was a pretty fair lady.

She was so fair and always blushing pink under the hot sun. She had greyish blue eyes and short-sighted since she was young. When my grandpa married her, the villagers thought that he married an orang putih. Actually my grandma or Tokmak Putih to her grandchildren, was an albino. She was born genetically without skin and hair pigmentation.

Only the ladies in the family inherited this albino traits. Almost all my aunties are albino or at least partially. Luckily my father and the rest of the men in the family were spared of this condition.

Lucky me...

No comments:

Post a Comment